GDPR - EU General Data Protection Regulation
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
This privacy statement is intended to inform users of this website in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) on the nature, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data by the website operator Family Schmid, Tel. +39 0472 546146, Email: / Pension Raffalthof **, Via Strada del Sole 3, 39030 Terento/ Val Pusteria, . We take your privacy very seriously and treat your personal information confidentially and in accordance with applicable law.
1. In accordance with Article 13 of the European Data Protection Regulation, we process the following data:
- Your master data (first name, last name, address, telephone, e-mail, date of birth, place of birth, language, etc.)
- Your data in travel documents and IDs
- Your details about payments, debit cards, credit cards and bank cards
- the length of stay you requested, as well as any personal preferences related to the stay you are disclosing to us
2. We hereby inform you that Pension Raffalthof **, Via Strada del Sole 3, 39030 Terento/ Val Pusteria, , in accordance with Article 13 of the European Data Protection Regulation, stores, processes and, where required and required by law, personal data collected by you for the following purposes (third parties). public authorities, tourism association):
- to the public administrations and authorities, as provided for by law or by contract (such as accounting rights and duties under accounting, tax and customs, contracting, reporting, or litigation)
- to fulfill our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to you
- for our legitimate interests, in the area of direct mail, confirmations and the exercise of our own legal interests
- to all those natural and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and tax advisory offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.), if the forwarding proves necessary or useful for the performance of our duties, and on the above manner with the corresponding objectives.
The duration of the storage is determined by the duration of our business relationship, the consents you have granted, and the statutory retention and legal obligations applicable to us.
3. The data processing is done in the following way: manually and by computer
4. The delivery of your data is voluntary/obligatory (if mandatory reason).
If you refuse to disclose master data, travel document data and bank details, we will not be able to fulfill the contractual obligations and accommodate you at our facility. We do not use profiling and automated decisions.
5. The data will be stored, processed and, to the extent required and required by law, transmitted to third parties (such as public authorities, tourism association) for the provision of our services.
6. The data carrier is: Michael Schmid.
7. The controller of the data processing is: Michael Schmid.
Access data on our homepage
The website operator or page provider collects data about access to the site and saves it as "server logfiles". The following data is logged:
- Visited website
- Time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address of the Internet service provider
The data collected are for statistical purposes only and to improve our website. The website operator reserves the right, however, to retrospectively check the server logfiles if concrete evidence points to unlawful use.
Popular browsers offer the preference option of not allowing cookies.
For information and instructions on blocking and deleting, see here
On this website you'll find information about how behavioural advertising works, further information about cookies and the steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet. www.youronlinechoices.com
Handling Contact Information & Forms
If you contact us through the offered contact options (inquiry form, e-mail, telephone, guestbook, newsletter registration), personal data will be stored (eg name, address or e-mail addresses). This is necessary in order to be able to process and answer your request.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form on our website, your information will be saved from the form, including the contact details you provided there, in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions for a period of two months.
Should there be a booking/contract after the request via our form, we must keep your data within the meaning of Art. 2220 of the Italian Civil Code for at least 10 years. Only those fields are required in the forms that are mandatory for using the offer and transmitting the information. We will not disclose your transmitted data to third parties without your express consent, unless required by law.
This website uses the "Google Analytics" service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to analyze users' website usage. The service uses "cookies" text files stored on your device. The information collected by the cookies is usually sent to a Google server in the US and stored there.
On this website accesses the IP anonymization. The IP address of users is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area. This reduction eliminates the personal reference of your IP address. Under the terms of the agreement, which website operators have signed with Google Inc., they use the information collected to compile an evaluation of website activity and website activity, and provide Internet-related services.
You have the option to prevent the storage of cookies on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser. There is no guarantee that you will be able to access all features of this website without restriction if your browser does not allow cookies.
Furthermore, you can use a browser plug-in to prevent the information collected by cookies (including your IP address) from being sent to Google Inc. and used by Google Inc. The following link takes you to the appropriate plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Alternatively, by clicking on the following link, Google Analytics will prevent you from collecting information about you on this website: Opt-Out Google Analytics
By clicking on the link above you can download an "opt-out cookie". Your browser must allow cookies to be stored. If you delete your cookies regularly, you will need to click on the link each time you visit this website.
span> Learn more about data usage by Google Inc: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
This site uses Google Maps/Google Earth, which is owned by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, to display maps and create routes to our operations. is operated.
By using the offer, the user agrees to the processing of the data collected about him by Google, its agents, or third parties. Exact conditions of use can be found on the website of the provider (Google).
User Terms: https://policies.google.com/terms?hl=en
Script Libraries & Google Web Fonts
In order to present our content in a correct and graphically appealing way, this website implements Google Web fonts and script libraries (including jquery).
By using Google Web Fonts, an external server is called by Google in the United States when the page is accessed. Google is theoretically aware of the offer usage. For further data protection information, please refer to the website of the provider "Google".
The call of script libraries also automatically triggers a connection to the operator of the library. It is theoretically possible - but currently also unclear whether and if so for what purposes - that operators of such libraries collect data.
Furthermore, this website uses the "+ 1" button of Google Plus. It is operated by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). If you visit a page that contains the "+1" button, you'll get a direct connection between your browser and the Google servers. The website operator therefore has no influence whatsoever on the nature and extent of the data transmitted by the plugin to the servers of Google Inc. Click the "+1" button while you're signed in to Google+, share the content of the page on your public profile.
Personal data is not collected by Google Inc. until you click the button. Even with logged in Google users, among other things, the IP address is stored. If you would like to prevent Google Inc. from storing this data and linking it to your account, please log out before visiting this website.
For information about the "+1" button, see: https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy.
User Rights: Information, Correction and Deletion
1. The data subject has the right to receive free information on the availability of personal data. You have the right to receive this information in an understandable form.
2. The data subject has the right to information about:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purpose and modalities of processing;
c) the system used if the data is processed electronically;
(d) the key data identifying the right holder, the controllers and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5 (2);
e) the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be transmitted or who may become aware of them as agents, agents or agents appointed in the territory of the country.
3. The person concerned has the right
a) to request the updating, rectification or, if interested, the completion of the data;
b) to require that data processed in violation of the law be deleted, anonymised or blocked; this also applies to data whose storage is not required for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
(c) to obtain a confirmation that the transactions referred to in points (a) and (b), including as regards their content, have been communicated to those to whom the data were transmitted or disseminated, unless that proves impossible or the amount of funds would be unreasonably large in relation to the protected right.
d) the persons have the right to deletion, as far as no legal duty of preservation stands on our part. When exercising your right of revocation, all your data will be irrevocably deleted, unless higher-ranking legal provisions are violated.
4. The person concerned has the right to completely or partially
a) to oppose the processing of personal data concerning them for legitimate reasons, even if such data are in line with the purpose of the collection;
(b) to oppose the processing of personal data concerning them where such processing is for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales, market research, opinion polling or commercial information.
For more information about your rights as a victim, please contact us at
. We're here to help. For complaints, the supervising authority is the "Garante per la protezione dei dati personali": Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA, tel: (+39) 06.696771, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consent for receiving information via e-mail or post.
Translated with google translator. Only the german version of this text is binding.